New Windows 11 update 22000.65
The first major update for Windows 11, 22000.65 has brought some bug fixes and some new features. The previous update was just a bunch of small fixes but this time Microsoft has brought much more with this one.
Bug and security fixes:
- Patch for the PrintNightmare vulnerability.
- Taskbar icons not displaying after you rotate the screen back and forth.
- Date and time not following format settings.
- Contrast issues with File Explorer title bar
- Search dropping the first keystroke when you press the Windows key and type
- Blurry windows in ALT + Tab
Besides bug and security fixed newest update has also brought us some functional changes:
- The start menu can no longer be moved from center
- A search box appears at the top of the Start menu.
- Taskbar appears on secondary monitors.
- The refresh option appears on the jump list when you right-click the desktop. It was on the “Show more options” list before.
- New look for certain dialog boxes such as “battery low” or “display change”
- New snap layouts for portrait mode screens.
- Option to troubleshoot sound problems when you right-click the volume icon.
- Power mode settings on Power & battery settings menu.
- Right-clicking .ps1 files offers a “Run with PowerShell” option.
- New GIFs in the emoji panel in China
Honestly, I really like a search box on top of the start menu but really dislike the option to move it to left, I am sure that there are a lot of users who would feel more like at home if they could still move and set Windows to function and work how they want.
It is very strange to me that Windows 10 was made to be so user-focused and been able to be user specific and Windows 1 takes most of these things away. I am not sure why Microsoft is going this way but I cannot really see how moving the taskbar on left is a programming issue or why it is wrong for example.
On the other hand, if your computer is going through some system-related issues that have to get fixed, there is a one-click solution known as Restoro you could check out to resolve them.
This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For a complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below
Perform a full system scan using Restoro. To do so, follow the instructions below.