Fix error code 16 in Windows 10
Access denied error 16 is tied to websites, it is an error which you will encounter when trying to visit some specific website or if you are unlucky on all of the websites. Lucky for us this error is fixable and in order for us to do this, follow this guide for possible solutions.
- Check Date and Time, Incorrect date and time can often interfere with services in your Windows, browsers are not different and this can cause some websites not to be shown. Check your date and time and set it correctly if needed.
- Try to access the website from another device. If you manage to open a website on another PC or some other device then keep reading in order to find the solution, if you can not, then the problem is on the website itself.
- Turn off Firewall or antivirus. New antivirus and firewall applications can sometimes mark certain websites as malicious and will cut contact with them rendering them unable to be accessed or opened. Try turning the firewall and antivirus temporarily off and then try to access the website.
- Try opening web site in another browser. To eliminate browser-specific issues and their configuration, try opening the website in another browser.
- Disable PROXI server. Some applications, especially malicious ones can change your proxi setting in LAN. go to your LAN settings and turn off proxi if it is enabled.
- Reset your Browser. If this issue is caused by bad data in your browser or by its settings and preferences, resetting the complete browser will solve the issue.
- Use VPN. Sometimes the reason for you was not able to access some website might be because the site is not available for your region, to bypass this issue use VPN and reroute your location.
Congratulations, you have just learned how to fix error 16 in Windows 10 all by yourself. If you would like to read more helpful articles and tips about various software and hardware visit errortools.com daily.
Now that’s how you fix error 16 in your Windows 10 computer. On the other hand, if your computer is going through some system-related issues that have to get fixed, there is a one-click solution known as Restoro you could check out to resolve them. This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For a complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below.
Perform a full system scan using Restoro. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Download and install Restoro from the official site.
- Once the installation process is completed, run Restoro to perform a full system scan.
- After the scan is completed click the “Start Repair” button.