The Sysfader iexplore.exe Application Error - What is it?To understand Sysfader iexplore.exe application error, first, it is important to learn what is Sysfade.exe file. Sysfader.exe is basically an IE (Internet Explorer) application file that provides cool animation effects. These animation effects include fading menus in and out, animated windows and etc. It is responsible for the graphical enhancements for animated pages. The Sysfader iexplore.exe application error occurs when this file fails to execute properly and open animated websites on Internet Explorer. The error code is displayed in the following format:
“SysFader: iexplore.exe – Application Error The instruction at “0×00000000″ referenced memory at “0×00000000″. The memory could not be “read”.”
- Sysfader.exe file corrupted by malware and spyware
- Recently upgraded Internet Explorer which resulted in the Sysfader iexplorer.exe application error due to incompatibility issues with the system program.
- Issues with IE configuration
- Damaged registry files
- Damaged DLL files
- Obsolete and bad registry entries
Further Information and Manual RepairTo prevent IE web browser and your PC from coming crashing, here are some solutions that you can try to resolve the Sysfader iexplorer.exe application error:
- Repair and restore the registry by changing the configuration settings in the Registry Editor Window. This is accessible by typing ‘Regedit’ in the Run window. However, to edit the configuration settings manually and restore the registry, you should be technically sound. If not then making the changes would be slightly complex and time-consuming for you.
- However, another alternative to this is to download Restoro. Restoro is a powerful, advanced, and highly functional PC repair tool that includes multiple utilities such as a registry cleaner and a system optimizer. The registry cleaning feature scans your entire PC for registry issues triggering error codes like Sysfader iexplorer.exe.It wipes out all the unnecessary and obsolete files and fixes the damaged dll files thus simultaneously restoring the registry. The antivirus utility scans for and removes viruses and spyware from your PC which as we explained earlier could be the reason for Sysfader error code.