Many Minecraft players are experiencing Realms internal server error 500, luckily for all of that players, we are offering you solutions.
Before heading towards the fixes here it is suggested to try some quick tweaks that might work in your case to fix Minecraft Internal Server Error 500.
Restart your PC –
Very first it is suggested to shut down your computer and after that restart the system. This worked for many players to get rid of the server outages issue.
Update your Windows version
– Check if you are running an outdated Windows version then make sure to install the latest Windows update and then run the game.
Update Your Game Version –
Also make sure you are running an updated version of Minecraft Realms.
Installing the latest updates not only makes the game more stable but also helps you to solve common glitches and issues with the game. So, check if any recent updates are available to make sure to download and install them
Modify the Game Settings
– Check if you have tweaked some of the game settings then this might be the reason for the problem. So try to reconfigure the settings to default. This may work for you.
Now after following the preliminary solutions check if the Minecraft Realms Internal Server Error 500
is resolved or else head to the next solution.
Check your Internet Connection
As said above if the internet connection is not working properly or it is preventing you from accessing the servers, then this can also cause the Internal Server Error 500 in the Minecraft server.
So, very first make sure your internet connection is stable and working properly
. Also if you are using Wi-Fi then use a wired connection to get a stable network.
Moreover, if your internet connection is working fine then there is a possibility that your internet connection
is causing interruption and preventing you from accessing the Minecraft Realms server.
So, if this is the case then here it is suggested to use a VPN connection to get exceptionally fast & reliable speeds without getting detected.
Check for the Minecraft Server Outage
Well, there is a possibility the Minecraft servers are down
and if this is the case then you don’t have any other option than just waiting for the servers to get restarted and the service becomes available again.
Also, the service outages
can affect the ability of the game
and as a result, you are unable to play the game. Additionally, you can also inquire about Minecraft’s server status
by visiting the Downdetector
But if you find the services are running fine then the issue is from your side.
Disable Background Applications
If you are still getting the Minecraft Realms Internal Server Error 500,
then there are chances that other applications running in the background are causing a limit to your internet bandwidth.
It is suggested to disable the internet-connected apps and after that try connecting to Microsoft Realms again.
- Hit CTRL + SHIFT + ESC keys > to open the Task Manager.
- Then under the Process tab,> right-click on unwanted background process, > click on the End Task
After disabling the applications running in the background, relaunch Minecraft and check if the internal server error 500 still appears or not.
Delete UUID Files in Minecraft
If you are still getting the Minecraft Realms Internal Server Error 500
then here it is suggested to delete the UUID files in Minecraft.
- First, visit the website by clicking the https://mcuuid.net/ and enter all the credentials to get the player’s UUID
- Then login to the server > proceed to server files > head to the world
- Here locate the PlayerData folder > click to open it.
- And from here choose the file containing the same name like the player’s Username or UUID > after that hit the Delete
- Lastly, restart your server to save the changes
Remove Resource Packs & Mods
If you are getting the Minecraft realms internal server error 500
after the installation of a particular mod or the resource pack then this is what causing the issue while playing the realm.
So, here it is suggested to delete it immediately, also uninstall the mod
as well as the resource pack you installed recently.
It is estimated this works for you but if you have a doubt related to any specific mod or the resource pack causing an error you should uninstall then also and check if the Minecraft internal error 500
Disable the Plugins
If you are still encountering the error then check for the plugins installed on your PC
. Many times the installed plugin starts causing issues with the game as they are not compatible with the game version.
So here it is recommended to try disabling the plugins on the PC
and check if this works for you.
- On your system > open the plugin window > rename the plugins files from “[plugin name].jar to [plugin name].jar.disabled”.
- Next restart the server and check if the Minecraft Realms Internal Server Error 500 problem is resolved or not.
Uninstall & Reinstall Minecraft
If none of the above-given solutions works for you then here it is suggested to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.
Well, it is suggested to uninstall the game using the third-party uninstaller. Manually uninstalling the program won’t remove it completely, some of its registry entries, junk files are left behind and causes interruption when the next time you install it.
If you are looking to uninstall it manually then follow the steps given:
- Hit Window + R key > to open the Run box
- And in the run box type appwiz.cpl command > hit Enter
- Now the application manager window pops up on your screen > locate the Minecraft application > right-click to Uninstall
And as the uninstalling process is completed > head to the Minecraft official website
and tries downloading and installing the game.
Check if the Minecraft Realms Internal Server Error 500
is resolved or not.
Contact Support Center
If after trying all the solutions given you are still unable to fix the error then the only option left is to contact the Customer Support Center
and fill the form in the link and describe the problem in a detailed way.
And within few days you will get feedback from them to fix Minecraft Realms internal error 500.