How to fix ‘Blue Screen of Death’ Errors in Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
Symptoms of Blue Screen Errors
Symptoms of a blue screen problem are easy to identify: if you have a blue screen error, then your computer will display a blue screen.
Also known as the infamous “Blue Screen of Death”, this screen will pop up when something goes horribly wrong with your computer. The screen displays cryptic information about the problem before automatically restarting the system.
Bluescreen Of Death Errors Solution
Download Available To Completely Repair Blue Screen of Death Errors
Recommended: Download the Automatic Repair Utility to correct this and other PC performance issues.
Certified safe, virus free download. Error Tools Editor’s Choice.
Bluescreen Error Causes
This one can be a bit more complex: blue screens are caused by hundreds of different things. In fact, any miscommunication between the hardware and software of the computer can lead to the dreaded Blue Screen of Death, blue screens reference a communication problem between the Windows operating system and the hardware in your PC.
Why do computer blue screen of death errors occur?
Most computer users have experienced a blue screen of death at least once in their life. But have you ever stopped to wonder why they occur?
Blue screens of death can occur for a number of different reasons, but the most common reason is that your PC’s hardware failed to properly communicate with its software, resulting in a fatal error.
If your video card, processor, hard drive, or any other vital system component encountered a serious communication error with your operating system, then your PC may automatically display the blue screen and shut down for its own safety.
Blue screens can also occur as a self-protection mechanism if the PC is overheated.
Further Information and Manual Repair
Where do Windows blue screen errors come from?
Blue screen errors come from many different sources on your computer. However, the majority of blue screen errors seem to come from the Windows Registry, which contains important configuration information about the programs, data, and personal files on your PC.
Windows constantly relies on the registry in order to operate normally, but since the registry is incredibly complex (it holds hundreds of thousands of files), errors naturally develop over time.
Fortunately, registry errors are fixable. They can be repaired using special registry cleaning software. During a scan, registry cleaning software looks for any registry entries that have errors. Once these entries are found, the software automatically repairs each entry.
In many cases, this can permanently repair the blue screen error and prevent blue screens from ever appearing again.
Blue screen Windows 7
Windows 7, despite being Microsoft’s most popular operating system to-date, is not immune to blue screen errors. It’s more stable than previous versions of Windows, although many users will inevitably encounter blue screen errors in Windows 7.
No matter which version of Windows you’re currently using, the error remains the same: the hardware on your computer has trouble communicating with the software, forcing the system to display the blue error message we all love to hate.
“Blue Screen of Death”
There’s a reason this error message is famously called the “blue screen of death.” Immediately after displaying a blue screen, the Windows computer will ‘die’, which means that it restarts itself.
Another reason why the error could be called the blue screen of death is because it is often displayed at the end of a PC’s life cycle. As PCs get older and their hardware starts to fail, blue screen errors become more and more common.
In real life, death isn’t reversible. In the computer world, blue screens of death certainly are. With the right software support – like Total System Care – even the most novice computer technician can fix their blue screen errors and restore their PC to healthy working condition.
Benefits Of Using Total System Care – BSOD Error Codes
Total System care is one of the world’s most popular PC optimization programs. Used by professional PC technicians around the world, Total System Care is a feature-rich software suite that has helped many PC users breathe new life into an old PC.
Total System Care optimizes computer performance in hundreds of different ways. It looks through the registry and repairs any erroneous entries it finds. It also hunts down and eliminates malware and goes to work with the press of a button. And most importantly for you – it’s also amazingly effective at repairing blue screen errors.
Ready to experience the Total System Care difference? Here are a few more advantages of our favorite software program:
- Easy for anyone to use: A few years ago, only the most tech-savvy individuals could optimize their computer’s performance. Everybody else had to pay for expensive tech support or simply buy a new computer. Thankfully, the software development community has come up with innovations like Total System Care which are easy for anyone to use. Just click a few buttons and your computer will be clean within minutes. The process could not be easier.
- Surprisingly fast: There are hundreds of thousands of files in the Windows Registry. In spite of that fact, Total System Care goes to work incredibly quickly. It scans the depths of your PC in an effort to uncover whatever is causing your blue screen errors. The entire scan is complete within just a few minutes, making it easy for anyone to scan their computer on a regular basis.
- Free trial: It’s good to be skeptical. And if you don’t think Total System Care will fix any of the errors your computer is experiencing, then that’s okay. However, when you download the free Total System Care, you can instantly scan your computer for errors. If any errors are found during this scan, then you can repair these problems with the click of a button.
- Fixes frustrating errors: Blue screen errors are incredibly frustrating. You can’t get any work done on your computer when experiencing a blue screen problem. For that reason, Total System Care helps alleviate some of the most frustrating PC problems in the world today.
- More than just blue screen repairs: Sure, blue screens are annoying. But they’re only one of many different errors that a PC can develop over time. Fortunately, Total System Care does more than just fix blue screen errors. The software also identifies and repairs other problem areas on your PC, making it easy to optimize performance.
Ready to get rid of your blue screen errors – permanently? Download Total System Care today!