Effective Error 0x800ccc92 Repair
0x800ccc92 - What is it?
The 0x800ccc92 is a Microsoft Outlook error. The error restricts your ability to send and receive emails on your Outlook email address successfully. This error is very similar to 0x800cc90 and 0x800ccc91 Outlook error codes.
The 0x800ccc92 error message is often displayed as:
‘Receiving reported error (0x800ccc92): Your email server rejected your login.’
This error is quite common and is faced by many Microsoft Outlook users. It is advisable to fix this error immediately because besides restricting you from sending and receiving emails via Outlook, due to this error the data on your Outlook also becomes inaccessible and unreadable and sometimes the Outlook also begins to freeze unexpectedly.
Download available to recover all lost Outlook data
Recommended: Download the Outlook PST Repair Utility to safely recover email, calendar contacts and all PST data.
Certified safe, virus free download. Error Tools Editor’s Choice.
Some of the most common causes of the error code 0x800ccc92 are:
- PST files get corrupt
- Incorrect Outlook configuration settings
- PST file crosses its fixed file size limit
- Failure of POP3 and Protocol STMP in database server connection
- Improper synchronization between Outlook and the server
- Usage of invalid password or username
- Virus Infection
Further Information and Manual Repair
Any of the above causes may result in the 0x800ccc92 error message display. If you encounter this Outlook error, you don’t need to panic and call the network personnel in your office to fix and repair the error. In fact, it is very easy to fix and you can repair it by yourself:
Here are some of the best and easy ways to resolve this error in the shortest time:
- If the error message 0x0800ccc92 is displayed as POP3: Invalid Password, then in this case it is advisable to cross check your Outlook account ID and password. Sometimes this error message may pop up if you insert incorrect password or ID. Therefore the best way to resolve it to check where you went wrong and then re enter your ID and Password correctly.
If error is not related to POP3 (Post Office Protocol) then you can try some other alternative to resolve this issue.
- Another alternative is to install the latest available Server Service Pack for Exchange. This solution works best if compatibility is the issue.
- However, when nothing works, then it is advisable to download PST repair tool. The PST repair software is designed to scan, detect, repair and resolve Outlook errors like 0x800ccc92. The PST repair software is built with special algorithms that help repair PST corrupt files in seconds. This tool works on all Windows Operating Systems including Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008.
- All you need to do is, download and install this software on your system.
- Once you download it, run it on your PC to detect errors.
- Press scan to get started
- The scanning may take about a couple of minutes to complete.
- Once it is complete, click on the repair tab to fix the errors.
- Now restart your Outlook again and now try sending emails. This solution is likely to work if the above mentioned solutions don’t.