Virtual desktop with different wallpapers in Windows 11
The feature that was originally planned for now scrapped Windows 10X is included in Windows 11. You will be able to customize your Virtual desktop with different wallpapers for each screen.
In order to fully customize your virtual desktops with different wallpapers follow this easy step-by-step guide.
- Click on the Task View button in the taskbar
- When the Task View opens, select the desktop on which you want to set wallpaper
- The view will switch to the selected desktop. Right-click anywhere on the desktop and select personalize
- In personalization settings, click on the background
- Select wallpaper which you would like to have on the desktop by clicking on browse and navigating to the desired one
- Close the settings
- Repeat for each virtual desktop you would like to customize
Congratulations, you have just changed wallpapers for each virtual desktop in Windows 11 all by yourself. If you would like to read more helpful articles and tips about various software and hardware visit errortools.com daily.
Now that’s how you change wallpapers for each virtual desktop in Windows 11 on a computer. On the other hand, if your computer is going through some system-related issues that have to get fixed, there is a one-click solution known as Restoro you could check out to resolve them.
This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For a complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below
Perform a full system scan using Restoro. To do so, follow the instructions below.