Repair Htmlayout dll Error
What Is htmlayout dll Error?
htmlayout.dll is a linked library which is also known as HTMLayout. In simple words, it is an embeddable HTML layout and rendering component.
htmlayout.dll us generally associated with Avast Internet Security, Bit Defender Internet Security 2011, and other similar programs.
If you’re noticing that a continuous popup that reads:-
‘HTMLayout.dll cannot be loaded to properly start GUI. Therefore process cannot continue’, ‘Htmlayout.dll not found’,
‘The file htmlayout.dll is missing’,
and so on, then your system may be exposed to serious privacy and security threats.
Download Available to Completely Repair htmlayout dll
Recommended: Download the Automatic Repair Utility to correct this and other PC performance issues.
Certified safe, virus free download. Error Tools Editor’s Choice.
To begin with, DLL files are shared files, and they can and do exist outside the software applications.
While these files do provide benefits to software developers, once they are separated, they can only spell trouble. Hence, you start seeing the HTMLayout error, which will most probably occur at system startup, program startup, or when trying to use specific functions in a program.
There are a number of reasons why the HTMLayout errors occurs, and some of the common ones include:
- The file is missing because it was accidentally deleted from the system.
- The file was damaged from a virus and as a result your system cannot access it.
- The file was related to registry and is now corrupt or obsolete.
- The program that was related with the file was not uninstalled properly.
- The file was overwritten by a corrupt or outdated version.
- The spyware or malware deleted the original file and disguised as the HTMLayout.
Further Information and Manual Repair
While the HTMLayout dll error may sound like too much trouble, it is rather easy to resolve with a few steps. If you are getting the error because of a specific program or file, then you should reinstall to make sure the error does not pertain. For that, follow these steps:
- Go to Start and select the Control Panel.
- Click on the Add/Remove Programs icon and select the programs that show the error on the list.
- Select Remove/Uninstall to safely remove the program from your system.
- Restart the system and reinstall the program again.
This is the easy way out if the HTMLayout dll error is occurring as a result of the file missing. However, there can be cases when the file has been tampered with by virus or registry issues. For that, the safest bet is to download Total System Care.
Total System Care is not just another registry cleaner. Instead, it is a multi-functional PC Fixes that works as an antivirus, registry cleaner, system optimizer, and much more.
What’s more interesting about Total System Care is that it provides real-time results as opposed to other registry cleaners. In other words, you will actually feel a difference in PC performance and security after installing and using the program.
The software is compatible with all Windows versions, including Windows XP, 7, and 8.
So just click here and download Total System Care to get rid of HTMLayout error and other issues in your system!
For further information you may be interested in these similar issues: