Get a Custom URL for Your YouTube Channel
Having a youtube channel nowadays is quite an easy task, you just need to create a free google account and there you go, you can start uploading videos to your YouTube channel.
All you need in today’s world is some applications for manipulating video material, creation of titles and graphics, some charisma and ideas for content and you could be a well-known YouTuber. For some guidance on software needed for this kind of creativity, we urge you to check our article about open source free software alternatives to paying ones here.
So now that we have technicality out of way there is one more prerequisite that is needed in order for you to have your unique custom URL for your channel.
- The channel must be at least 30 days old.
- The channel must have a profile picture and a banner image.
- The channel must have at least 100 subscribers.
You need to fulfill all three prerequisites in order to change your typical URL to something nicer and personal like youtube.com/myGREATchannel
So if you have everything needed let’s get that custom URL for your channel.
- Sign in to your YouTube channel
- On the top-right corner of the YouTube window, click on your profile picture.
- From the drop-down menu, select YouTube Studio.
- From the list on the right side of the YouTube Studio page, select Customization.
- Under Channel customization, select Basic info.
- Under Channel URL, click on Set a custom URL for your channel.
- Your custom URL will appear in the box below. You can change it as you desire.
- Click on the Publish button on the top-right corner of the window to set your custom URL.
WORD OF WARNING:
Once the custom URL is set, it can neither be changed nor transferred to someone else so make sure that channel name is really something that you want for the long run.
Congratulations, you have just set a custom URL for youtube in Windows 10 all by yourself. If you would like to read more helpful articles and tips about various software and hardware visit errortools.com daily.
Now that’s how you set a custom URL for youtube in Windows 10 on a computer. On the other hand, if your computer is going through some system-related issues that have to get fixed, there is a one-click solution known as Restoro you could check out to resolve them.
This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For a complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below
Perform a full system scan using Restoro. To do so, follow the instructions below.