Change mouse pointer size and style in Windows 11
Windows 11 provides several different ways to make your cursor stand out and be easier to spot inside it. You can make the mouse pointer larger, invert it, or change its color.
- Press ⊞ WINDOWS + I to open settings
- Click on Accessibility in the sidebar
- Select Mouse Pointer and Touch
- Adjust mouse cursor size with size slider by clicking on circle and dragging it left or right
- Under Mouse Pointer Style pick desired style from White, Black, Inverted, and Custom
- White: The cursor is white with a black outline (standard setting)
- Black: Cursor is black with a white outline
- Inverted: Cursor automatically changes color to an inverted version of the color it is currently hovering over
- Custom: You can pick the color for the cursor that you want.
And that is all about it, once you are done with pointer customization just close settings, all changes are saved automatically.
Congratulations, you have just changed the mouse cursor appearance in Windows 11 all by yourself. If you would like to read more helpful articles and tips about various software and hardware visit errortools.com daily.
Now that’s how you change the mouse cursor appearance in Windows 11 on a computer. On the other hand, if your computer is going through some system-related issues that have to get fixed, there is a one-click solution known as Restoro you could check out to resolve them.
This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For a complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below
Perform a full system scan using Restoro. To do so, follow the instructions below.