Error Code 35 - What is it?
This is a typical Device Manager error. It indicates information missing to properly configure your device. Error code 35 is usually displayed in the following format:
“Your computer’s system firmware does not include enough information to properly configure and use this device. To use this device, contact your computer manufacturer to obtain a firmware or BIOS update. Code 35”
Download Available to Completely Repair Error Code 35
Recommended: Download the Automatic Driver Assistant to correct this and other PC Driver issues.
Certified safe, virus free download. Error Tools Editor’s Choice.
The 2 common reasons for Device Manager error code 35 are:
- Outdated BIOS
- Mis-configured, corrupted or outdated Drivers
No matter what the reason may be, it is advisable to resolve the problem immediately without any delay otherwise you will be unable to use your hardware device.
Further Information and Manual Repair
Below is the list of the most effective and easy to perform solutions to resolve error code 35 on your PC. These solutions do not require any technical knowledge or understanding. Simply follow the instructions to resolve this error code.
Method 1 – Update the BIOS
BIOS (Basic Input/output System) is the embedded software on computer’s motherboard.
Though not all PCs have the same BIOS manufacturer, but the steps for updating the BIOS are similar for all versions.
Before you get started with the updating process, first identify your current BIOS version.
- For this, go to the start menu and type msinfo32 and press enter.
- Now click System Summary to view your BIOS version. Here you will see the version number and date.
- Now check your PC motherboard manufacturer’s website to download the BIOS update for the model you own. Also download any Read Me Files and documentation. These contain guidelines and precautions that you should know before you update.
- Backup all your data and existing BIOS before you update the BIOS version. This will keep your data protected in case the attempt to update BIOS fails.
- Also, when updating, make sure to use an uninterruptible power supply. Remember power outage or even a small power fluctuation can corrupt the BIOS which is something you don’t want.
- Now it’s time to perform the update. Run the downloaded installer for the BIOS updating software. Double click on the executable file.
- Look for a button names Update, Flash or Run.
- Click on it to start updating the new version
- After the update is complete, your computer will restart automatically.
This will hopefully resolve the problem. However, if the error still persists then there is a possibility that the error code is related to outdated drivers. To resolve, try method 2.
Method 2 – Download Driver Assist to Update Drivers Automatically
Update drivers to repair error code 35 on your PC by simply downloading Driver Assist. This is a cutting-edge program deployed with an intelligent programming system.
It is compatible with all Windows versions including Windows 7, 8, XP and Vista.
It scans your PC for problematic drivers and updates them with the latest and compatible versions automatically and in a few seconds thereby repairing all Device Manager error codes including error code 35 generated due to outdated/corrupted drivers.
In addition to this, it updates all device drivers on a regular basis, so you don’t have to stress over and keep a track of what drivers on your PC need to be updated and when.
Click here to download Driver Assist to resolve Device Manager error code 35 today!
For further information you may be interested in these similar issues: