How to add Microsoft Windows Store games to Steam
- Open the Steam app and select Add a Game.
- Click Add a Non-Steam Game and choose Browse.
- Access: C:\Windows\
- Then, scroll down, open explorer.exe, and click Add Selected Programs.
- Hold Windows + R keyboard shortcut, type shell:AppsFolder, then press Enter.
- Select the game you want to add, right-click on it, and choose Create Shortcut.
- Right-click on the desktop shortcut, go to Properties, type in Target Type or Target, delete the shortcut.
- Go to Steam, access Library, select Games, right-click on the game explorer, choose Properties, choose the name of the game you want to add.
- Choose Select Launch Options, write: shell:AppsFolder\<Target Type or Target Here>
- Click OK, then Close.
If you would like to read more helpful articles and tips about various software and hardware visit errortools.com daily.
On the other hand, if your computer is going through some system-related issues that have to get fixed, there is a one-click solution known as Restoro you could check out to resolve them. This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For a complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below
Perform a full system scan using Restoro. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Download and install Restoro from the official site.
- Once the installation process is completed, run Restoro to perform a full system scan.
- After the scan is completed click the “Start Repair” button.