Windows 11 ISO Insider Preview Build 22000.132
Microsoft just released Windows 11 ISo file, based on the latest Insider Preview Build 22000.132. Inside build, you can try all-new features like clock updated app, snip tool, and everything releases so far via various patches. You can also use Windows 11 ISO file to do a clean install on your computer, but if you go with this option all of your existing files will be deleted.
Microsoft says it added the ability to name your PC during the setup experience. You’ll also get to experience the Get Started app that’s designed to help you get going on your new Windows 11 PC (even if it’s not actually a new one).
- Go to the Windows Insider Downloads page. You will need to sign in with a Microsoft account registered with the Insider Program.
- Scroll down to Select Edition and select the build you want to download. You will most likely want the one at the top from the developer channel, as this is where Windows 11 should arrive first. So far, only Windows 10 builds are available. Click confirm.
- Select your preferred language. Not all languages available for Windows are compatible with the Insider program, so you may have to stop depending on where you are from.
- Click the download button and the ISO file will start downloading.
- This is definitely an easier method, but unfortunately, it is not available yet. We will update this article once Windows Insider ISOs are available. Later, once Windows 11 64 bit is available to everyone, you can also download the stable build of Windows 11 iso. Microsoft offers the Media Creation Tool and Upgrade Assistant, which usually do just that. It will be some time before Windows 11 versions of the tools are available, as the operating system is only getting closer to this holiday.
On the other hand, if your computer is going through some system-related issues that have to get fixed, there is a one-click solution known as Restoro you could check out to resolve them.
This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For a complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below
Perform a full system scan using Restoro. To do so, follow the instructions below.