How to Turn Bluetooth ON in Windows 11
Bluetooth perhaps is slowly becoming an outdated feature but sometimes you can really used it and need it.
By default, in Windows 11 Bluetooth is turned OFF so if you need it, you will need to turn it ON first. Luckily turning it ON is easy and we will guide you through the process
Turning Bluetooth using the Quick Settings menu
The easiest and fastest way to turn the Bluetooth ON is using the quick setting menu:
- Click on indicator icons located left of date and time in Taskbar
- Click on the Bluetooth icon (if the icon is not displayed, click on the pencil icon, then click on Add and add Bluetooth icon from the list)
- Right-click on the Bluetooth icon and select go to Settings
- Go to Adding a Bluetooth Device to Windows 11 section
Switch it ON via Windows Settings
- Open Windows settings by using ⊞ WINDOWS + I combination
- Click on Bluetooth & Devices
- Inside settings turn Switch to ON beside Bluetooth
- Click + Add Device large button on top
- Click Bluetooth
- Select device in the list of found devices (make sure device is turned ON, it has Bluetooth sharing ON, and that it is in pairing mode)
- If the device needs the password, type it in
- When the message Your device is ready to go is showed on the screen click on the Done
Advice on Bluetooth devices
Note that the Bluetooth devices you connect to Windows 11 stay linked to your PC unless you pair them with a different PC, smartphone, or tablet later.
After a time, most Bluetooth devices power down automatically to save battery life. To continue where you left off, either power the Bluetooth device up (if it has a power button) or press a button on a keyboard or mouse, and it should automatically turn on and reconnect with your PC.
If you’re having trouble connecting your Bluetooth device, make sure that Windows 11 is fully updated and that you’ve installed any drivers that came with your device.
Make sure that the device is fully charged or that it has a fresh set of batteries.
while Windows is searching. You’ll need to remove the device from Windows 11 first and then attempt to pair it with your PC again.
If you need to remove (un-pair) a Bluetooth device, just open Windows Settings and navigate to Bluetooth & Devices. Locate the name of the device that you want to remove, click the three dots button in the corner of its square and select Remove Device.
Congratulations, you have just turned Bluetooth ON in Windows 11 all by yourself. If you would like to read more helpful articles and tips about various software and hardware visit errortools.com daily.
Now that’s how you turn the Bluetooth ON in Windows 11 on a computer. On the other hand, if your computer is going through some system-related issues that have to get fixed, there is a one-click solution known as Restoro you could check out to resolve them.
This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For a complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below
Perform a full system scan using Restoro. To do so, follow the instructions below.