How to Download and Install Google Fonts on Windows 10
Google fonts are a free open-source font library made to enrich web content and present end-user with a smooth web experience while surfing. Fonts are completely free for both commercial and personal use and they are not limited to use in WEB only, you can use them also in other projects like business cards, flyers, etc.
In order to use google fonts first thing of course you will need to download them. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install google fonts.
- Go to the Google Fonts page.
- Select the font family that you wish to use. You can preview each font style to make double-sure it is the right one.
- When you are ready, click on the Download family button.
- A File Explorer window will pop up, asking you where to save the font family.
- The downloaded file will be compressed in .zip format to save bandwidth, so you will first need to uncompress/unzip it. Right-click on the file and select Extract all.
- You will then be asked where to unzip/extract the file. File Explorer will automatically create a new subfolder, named as the file name, so all you need to do is confirm it by clicking Extract.
- Click on the Windows icon in the bottom-left corner of your desktop
- Select the Personalization category and Fonts.
- Split the screen between File Explorer and Settings by dragging the windows to either the left or right edge of the screen. Select all the font files by pressing CTRL + A and drag them into the Add fonts box.
Congratulations, you have just Downloaded and Installed Google Fonts in Windows 10 all by yourself. If you would like to read more helpful articles and tips about various software and hardware visit errortools.com daily.
Now that’s how you Downloaded and Installed Google Fonts in Windows 10 on a computer. On the other hand, if your computer is going through some system-related issues that have to get fixed, there is a one-click solution known as Restoro you could check out to resolve them. This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For a complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below
Perform a full system scan using Restoro. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Download and install Restoro from the official site.
- Once the installation process is completed, run Restoro to perform a full system scan.
- After the scan is completed click the “Start Repair” button.