Malware may install itself multiple times if you don't delete its core files. This may require tracking down dozend of files in different locations.
We recommend downloading Restoro to eradicate Malware for you (The entire process takes about 15 minutes)
Fixing “Not enough storage is available to process this command” Error in Windows 10
Each time you execute a command on your computer, it takes in account of a number of files and space for the code in the background for the command to be executed. Thus, executing command is not that easy which is why you could encounter some errors along the way due to various limitations or poor allocation of memory and so on. One the errors you might encounter when executing a command on Windows 10 and Windows Server is the “Not enough storage is available to process this command”.
There are several potential fixes you can check out to fix this error. To fix this error, you can try to delete the temporary files in your computer, run the DISM tool or apply some registry tweaks. For more details, refer to each one of the given options below.
Option 1 – Try to delete the temporary files
The error could be caused by some temporary or junk files in your computer and so you need to clear them up to fix the problem. You can achieve that using the Storage Sense feature.
- Open Setting > System > Storage from the WinX Menu.
- From there, you will see a list of all the local and connected storage device along with the details on the free space. Make sure that Storage Sense is on.
- Next, find a link that says “Free Up Space” and click it to open.
- After that, a screen which is the built-in program in Windows 10 will appear and will scan your computer for the following junk files so you can free up disk space:
- Windows Upgrade Log Files
- System created Windows error Reporting Files
- Temporary Internet Files
- Previous Windows Installation Files
- Delivery Optimisation Files
- DirectX Shader Cache
- Choose the files you want to get rid of and then click on the remove files option. Note that you’ll have an idea of the total size as you select any of the junk files listed above.
- Now go to the “Free Up Space Now” section and click the Clean Now button. This will get rid of all the temporary or junk files in your computer and should hopefully fix Error 1310.
Option 2 – Run the DISM tool
You can also run the DISM Tool as it could also help in fixing the “Not enough storage is available to process this command” error in Windows 10. Using this built-in tool, you have various options such as the “/ScanHealth”, “/CheckHealth”, and “/RestoreHealth” that could help in fixing error 0x80246019.
- You can run the DISM tool via Advanced Startup Options or you could boot your computer into a Clean Boot State and then select Command Prompt.
- Open the Command Prompt with admin privileges.
- Then type in the following commands and make sure to hit Enter right after you type each one of them:
- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
- exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
- Do not close the window if the process takes a while as it will probably take a few minutes to finish. Once it’s done, restart your computer and try again. If it didn’t work, you can try to use the “/StartComponentCleanup” parameter: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup
Option 3 – Try to use the Registry Editor
The memory range allocated for the tasks and commands to be executed is associated with the IRPStackSize DWORD. Thus, to fix the error, you need to extend the range by applying some registry tweak. Before you proceed, make sure that you create a System Restore point first. Once you’re done, follow these steps:
- Tap the Win + R keys to open the Run dialog box and type “regedit” in the field and tap Enter to open the Registry Editor.
- Next, navigate to this registry key: ComputerHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesLanmanServerParameters
- From there, look for the DWORD named “IRPStackSize” and right click on it. If you can’t find this DWORD, just right click on any empty space and select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Input “IRPStackSize” as the DWORD name and double click on it and set its Value data to be greater than its default value. Note that the maximum value allowed is “0xc” and the range starts from “0x1”.
- Now click on OK and exit the Registry Editor and then restart your computer and see if the error is fixed.
If none of the given options above helped in fixing the “Not enough storage is available to process this command” error, then you might want to check out a one-click solution known as Restoro. Aside from the DISM error, it can also help you fix other system-related issues that need some fixing on your Windows 10 PC. This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below.
Perform a full system scan using Restoro. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Turn on your computer. If it’s already on, you have to reboot
- After that, the BIOS screen will be displayed, but if Windows pops up instead, reboot your computer and try again. Once you’re on the BIOS screen, repeat pressing F8, by doing so the Advanced Option shows up.
- To navigate the Advanced Option use the arrow keys and select Safe Mode with Networking then hit
- Windows will now load the Safe Mode with Networking.
- Press and hold both R key and Windows key.
- If done correctly, the Windows Run Box will show up.
- Type in the URL address in the Run dialog box and then tap Enter or click OK.
- After that, it will download the program. Wait for the download to finish and then open the launcher to install the program.
- Once the installation process is completed, run Restoro to perform a full system scan.
- After the scan is completed click the “Fix, Clean & Optimize Now” button.