Fix error 0x8007000d
Hello everyone and welcome to another quick tutorial for your Windows error, this time we will wrestle with error 0x8007000d.
1. Browse to “C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download” and delete the contents of the folder.
2. Press ⊞ WINDOWS + X > Click Command Prompt (Admin) then type “wuauclt.exe /updatenow“.
3. Open Control Panel > Windows Update and Windows 10 should begin downloading.
Press ⊞ WINDOWS + X
Click Command Prompt (Admin)
Type in at the prompt OR Copy and Paste these one at a time : (Hit ENTER after each)
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
Run the Windows Update Troubleshooter and check if it helps:
- Press “⊞ WINDOWS + X” and select the Control panel.
- In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click Troubleshooting.
- Under System and Security, click Fix problems with Windows Updates.
Congratulations, you have just solved error 0x8007000d in Windows 10 all by yourself. If you would like to read more helpful articles and tips about various software and hardware visit errortools.com daily.
Now that’s how you solve error 0x8007000d on your Windows 10 computer. On the other hand, if your computer is going through some system-related issues that have to get fixed, there is a one-click solution known as Restoro you could check out to resolve them. This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For a complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below.
Perform a full system scan using Restoro. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Download and install Restoro from the official site.
- Once the installation process is completed, run Restoro to perform a full system scan.
- After the scan is completed click the “Start Repair” button.