Repair the Entry.Dll Error
Entry.dll Error - What is it?
Entry.dll is a type of Dynamic Link Library file. This file consists of small programs that are called to load and run desired applications.
Just like any other dll file, the entry.dll file is also a shared file. It supports and is compatible with multiple applications.
You may experience entry.dll error message on your PC, when the Windows cannot properly load the entry.dll file. This error most often occurs during PC startup, application startup or while trying to use a specific function in your program.
The enrty.dll error message is often displayed in either of the following formats:
- “Entry.dll not found.”
- “The file Entry.dll is missing.”
- “Cannot register Entry.dll.”
- “Cannot find C:WindowsSystem32\Entry.dll.”
- “Cannot start YAPC: Europe. A required component is missing: Entry.dll. Please install YAPC: Europe again.”
- “Entry.dll Access Violation.”
Download Available to Completely Repair Entry.Dll Error
Recommended: Download the Automatic Repair Utility to correct this and other PC performance issues.
Certified safe, virus free download. Error Tools Editor’s Choice.
The entry.dll file error may occur due to multiple reasons including but not limited to:
- Corrupt entry.dll registry entry
- Entry Dll file is not registered properly
- Open source hardware failure for example a bad hard drive
- Virus or malware infection
No matter what the underlying reason may be, it is advisable to repair and resolve the dll file error on your PC to ensure the program is accessible without any inconvenience.
Further Information and Manual Repair
Here are different ways to fix and resolve the Entry.dll error on your PC:
1. Re-Register Entry.dll File
When you install software that uses the Entry.dll, the software automatically registers that file for you.
However, in some cases the dill file may not register properly and as a result you may experience the error Entry.dll not registered. In such situations it is advisable to use ‘Microsoft Register Server’ built-in utility to re-register the entry.dll file.
This utility can be accessible in Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 through the command prompt.
To get started, here’s what you need to do:-
- Go to the start menu and type command in the search box.
- Now press Ctrl and Shift together and hit the Enter key.
- After that you will be prompted with a permission dialog box; click yes to continue.
- Now type the following command: regsvr32 /u Entry.dll. Press enter to un-register the file.
- Type the following command: regsvr32 /i Entry.dll and press enter again. This will re-register the file.
- Close the command prompt window and try accessing the desired program supported my entry.dll file. If the program is accessible and you don’t encounter the error message, this means the error is resolved.
2. Update Outdated and Corrupt Device Drivers
Another method to fix this error is to update the device drivers that are incompatible, corrupt or outdated. Download the latest versions of the corrupt drivers and re-install them on your PC.
3. Clean the Registry to Remove Invalid Entry Files
The entry.dll file error can be related to problems in the Windows registry. The registry gets damaged when it gets overloaded with too many unnecessary and obsolete files such as junk files, bad registry keys, invalid entries and cookies.
These files not only take up great deal of disk space but also damage the registry, system and dll files.
You can clean the registry manually but it is time consuming and needs technical expertise. However, to repair the error right away in seconds download Total System Care.
This is a powerful Registry Cleaner integrated with an intuitive algorithm that detects and removes all types of registry issues on your entire PC in no time. It wipes out the unnecessary files and invalid entries, repairs dll files including the entry.dll file and restores the registry.
4. Scan for Malware and Viruses
Another cause of the entry.dll error can be malware and viruses. These malicious programs can also corrupt dll files.
It is important to remove all of them from your PC to resolve the issue. For this you need to scan your PC with an antivirus. If you download Total System Care, you don’t need to download an antivirus program.
This is because Total System Care includes multiple utilities including an antivirus too.
You can run it to scan and remove all types of malicious programs like malware, viruses, spyware and Trojans on your system.
Total System Care also features a system optimizer. This utility boosts your system’s speed significantly ensuring your PC performs at its optimum level.
It is safe, user-friendly and can be installed on any Windows versions including Vista, XP, Windows 7 and 8. It has easy navigations making it quite simple to use by all levels of users. It is bug free and efficient. In just a few clicks you can resolve practically all PC related issues.
To resolve entry.dll error on your PC, click here to download Total System Care today!
For further information you may be interested in these similar issues: