Disable Windows insider in Windows 10
In their search for making Windows, a better operating system Microsoft has come up with an insider program that will collect telemetry and send it to Microsoft in order to provide enough information to make a better OS. Being in an insider program is per choice basis and it is not forced to anyone.
This guide will cover how to turn off the insider program since its constant updates and telemetry can slow down the internet. So if you decided that you no longer want to be part of this program here it is how to turn it off.
- Press ⊞ WINDOWS + R to open the run dialog
- Type in dialog gpedit.msc and press ENTER
- You will find yourself in the Local Group Policy Editor Window. Inside windows find:
Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Component > Windows Update > Windows Update for Business
- Move to the right pane and double-click on the Manage Preview Builds option
- Inside the Manage Preview Builds window, check the Enabled radio button
- Go to the Options section, and using the drop-down menu, set the preferred release channel
- Select Apply and then OK
Congratulations, you have just disabled the Windows insider program in Windows 10 all by yourself. If you would like to read more helpful articles and tips about various software and hardware visit errortools.com daily.
Now that’s how you disable the Windows insider program in Windows 10 on a computer. On the other hand, if your computer is going through some system-related issues that have to get fixed, there is a one-click solution known as Restoro you could check out to resolve them. This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For a complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below
Perform a full system scan using Restoro. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Download and install Restoro from the official site.
- Once the installation process is completed, run Restoro to perform a full system scan.
- After the scan is completed click the “Start Repair” button.