Fix Qtcore4.dll Error
Qtcore4.dll Error – What is it?
Qtcore4.dll is a dynamic link library file that helps Microsoft Windows in loading several key components of the system.
The Qtcore4.dll error occurs when Qtcore4.dll file cannot be loaded to run the application supported by this .dll file. The Qcore4.dll missing error message may occur while booting your system or launching a certain program.
It is a blue screen of death error type.
The Qtcore4.dll error code is often displayed as:
BLUE SCREEN ERROR – QtCore4.dll Not Found
File\i386\QtCore4.dll could not be loaded. The error code is 7. Setup cannot continue. Press any key to exit.
Download Available to Completely Repair Qtcore4.dll Error
Recommended: Download the Automatic Repair Utility to correct this and other PC performance issues.
Certified safe, virus free download. Error Tools Editor’s Choice.
This error code is triggered by a variety of reasons such as:
- Windows file allocation file gets damaged
- Your computer BIOS (Basic Input/output System) are mis-configured
- The Qtcore4.dll file gets corrupt
- Registry gets damaged and corrupt
- Non-Microsoft program not running in tandem with Windows
- Malware attack
- Improper hardware driver software
It is advisable to fix the Qtcore4.dll error code immediately as this error can pose serious threats to your system. Qtcore4.dll error can lead to system break down.
Further Information and Manual Repair
Here are some ways of fixing the Qtcore4.dll error on your system:
1. Re-install the Program Causing Qtcore4.dll error message to pop up
As dll files are shared files sometimes due to program deletion and installation .dll file settings can get mis-configured, damaged and corrupt. In such a scenario, you can try reinstalling the program that is causing Qtcore4.dll error message to appear on the screen.
2. Reconfigure your Mis-configured BIOS
If BIOS misconfiguration is the causes of this error code on your system, then try reconfiguring your system’s misconfigured BIOS.
- To do this boot the computer and then press the BIOS designated keys to enter the BIOS. The keys may vary from manufacture to manufacture but typically, the setup keys are F2, F10, F12 and Del.
- Once you figure out setup keys, press it rapidly when booting the computer.
- After successfully hitting the setup keys, the BIOS will load and you will see the BIOS setting menu on your screen. Adjust settings. Go to SATA Operation and change RAID AHCI to RAID ATA. Save changes and then exit.
3. Scan Your PC with a Registry Cleaner and an Antivirus
However, after adjusting the BIOS if the error still pops up on your screen, then this indicates the problem is bigger than you think.
It triggers either malware attack or registry corruption. If these are the underlying causes for the Qtcore4.dll error on your system then you need to scan your PC with a registry cleaner and an antivirus.
Registry is the main database of your system; if this gets corrupt it is most likely to result in system failure and valuable data loss.
And as for malware, the biggest concern is data security threats. Today’s advanced and lethal malware like viruses and spyware can give easy access to hackers to enter your system from a remote location, browse through your confidential and private data and manipulate it to their advantage.
This has led to surge in various types of cyber crime, data breaches and identity theft cases over the years.
To avoid all this while resolving the error code Qtcore4.dll on your PC, registry cleaning and repair and antivirus scan is needed.
You can either download 2 separate tools on your system to scan your PC which by the way will take a lot of time and increase your chances of system slow down or you can download Total System Care.
Why Total System Care?
- Total System Care is an advanced, user-friendly, high and multi-functional repair.
- It is deployed with a powerful antivirus and an intuitive registry cleaner. It also functions as a system optimizer. It spares you from downloading numerous tools to address and resolve different errors on your PC.
- It is your one stop solution for not only Qtcore4.dll problems but practically all PC related issues.
- The registry cleaner utility detects all the malicious, unnecessary and obsolete files overloading and corrupting your RAM.
- This includes junk and temporary files. It wipes them out thus clearing your disk space. Simultaneously, it also repairs the damaged and mis-configured dll files including the Qtcore4.dll file and fixes the corrupt registry.
- The privacy error utility has the properties of an antivirus. It detects and removes malware, viruses adware and spyware from your system in seconds.
- Total System Care resolves the Qtcore4.dll error on your system and boosts the performance of your system. It has a simple and a neat interface which makes it quite easy for users to operate it, even those who are not technically adept.
- It is compatible on all Windows versions including Windows 7, 8, Vista and XP.
Click here to download Total System Care and repair the Qtcore4.dll error on your PC.