8 Dangerous Android Apps that threaten your security
Security on your PC and on your accounts is the important thing. Security on your phone device is also very very important. That is why we are bringing you a list of 8 applications that are marked by the cybersecurity team as ones that could be used to steal data from you. If you have by any chance any of these applications installed, uninstall them immediately.
List is as follows:
- Cake VPN (com.lazycoder.cakevpns)
- Pacific VPN (com.protectvpn.freeapp)
- eVPN (com.abcd.evpnfree)
- BeatPlayer (com.crrl.beatplayers)
- QR/Barcode Scanner MAX (com.bezrukd.qrcodebarcode)
- Music Player (com.revosleap.samplemusicplayers)
- tooltipnatorlibrary (com.mistergrizzlys.docscanpro)
- QRecorder (com.record.callvoicerecorder)
If you would like to read more helpful articles and tips about various software and hardware visit errortools.com daily.
On the other hand, if your computer is going through some system-related issues that have to get fixed, there is a one-click solution known as Restoro you could check out to resolve them. This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For a complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below
Perform a full system scan using Restoro. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Download and install Restoro from the official site.
- Once the installation process is completed, run Restoro to perform a full system scan.
- After the scan is completed click the “Start Repair” button.