We recommend downloading Advanced System Repair to eradicate Malware for you (it should cut down the time to about 15 minutes).
As you know, the Windows Store is one of the places where you can download Windows apps. However, there are times when you might not be able to do so for some reason. For instance, if you search for an app and click on the get it now button, instead of downloading the app, nothing happens and there are also cases when the download will start but the page will refresh after half a second. When this issue happens, you won’t be seeing any error message or warning at all. So you’ll just have to look at the download get started where the page will refresh and you’ll be back at the Get button.
This issue in the Windows 10 Store only happens for a few apps so even though you are able to download some apps, you might be able to do on other ones. Note that the apps affected are random and there is no specific set of apps that cause this issue while downloading and that this problem will repeat again each time you click on the Get it now button. This issue is definitely caused by Windows itself and has something to do with a bug in the Windows store which was brought by the latest Windows Update. It’s already a known issue among other Windows 10 users who are also suffering the same dilemma. So until Microsoft releases another update to fix this bug, you will have no choice but to deal with it for the meantime. On the other hand, you can also try a couple of suggestions laid out in this post. Follow the steps in every option given below to fix the issue with the Windows 10 Store.
Option 1 – Try signing out from the Microsoft Store
A lot of Windows 10 users were able to resolve the problem by simply signing out and signing back into the Microsoft Store. How? Follow these steps:
- Go to the Microsoft Store.
- Next, go to the Get page of the app you were trying to download.
- And then click on your account picture located in the top right corner of the window and select your account.
- Sign out from your account and after that, click the Get button to download the app.
- After that, a new window will appear where you’ll have to select your account and click on Continue.
- Now enter your credentials. Once you do, the app should be downloaded automatically after you’re signed in. And that’s about it.
Note: Keep in mind that this option is merely a temporary solution to the problem and once you close the Microsoft Store and open it back again, you will be back to square one.
Option 2 – Wait for the Windows Update
As mentioned, this is already a known issue and a lot of Windows 10 users have already complained about it to Microsoft so a bug fix will be soon released in the latest Windows Updates.
For other system issues, there is a one-click solution known as Advanced System Repair you could check out to resolve them. This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For a complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below.
Perform a full system scan using ASR. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Turn on your computer. If it’s already on, you have to reboot
- After that, the BIOS screen will be displayed, but if Windows pops up instead, reboot your computer and try again. Once you’re on the BIOS screen, repeat pressing F8, by doing so the Advanced Option shows up.
- To navigate the Advanced Option use the arrow keys and select Safe Mode with Networking then hit
- Windows will now load the SafeMode with Networking.
- Press and hold both R key and Windows key.
- If done correctly, the Windows Run Box will show up.
- Type in the URL address, https://errortools.com/download/advanced-system-repair/ in the Run dialog box and then tap Enter or click OK.
- After that, it will download the program. Wait for the download to finish and then open the launcher to install the program.
- Once the installation process is completed, run ASR to perform a full system scan.
- After the scan is completed click the “Fix, Clean & Optimize Now”button.