- It can be due to a simple random Windows application glitch.
- You are visiting an unsafe website that contains malware
- Registry issues like invalid or mis-configured registry keys
Further Information and Manual Repair
Cause: Simple Random Glitch
Cause: Registry Issues
Either the cause of the error is mis-configured or invalid registry keys. To reconfigure the registry keys setting may be a challenging task and complex if you are not a computer programmer.
Perform a full system scan using Restoro. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Download and install Restoro from the official site.
- Once the installation process is completed, run Restoro to perform a full system scan.
- After the scan is completed click the “Start Repair” button.