Repair 0x80070643 Error Code
What is the Ox80070643 Error Code?
The 0x80070643 error is a Windows Update error. It may appear on your computers due to several reasons. Though this error does not pose any harmful threats to your system but it is still advisable to fix it to ensure your system works perfectly and there are no installation issues.
Download Available to Completely Repair Error Code Ox80070643
Recommended: Download the Automatic Repair Utility to correct this and other PC performance issues.
Certified safe, virus free download. Error Tools Editor’s Choice.
The error 0x80070643 error code is usually triggered:
- When the MSI software update registration fails
- .NET framework installation becomes corrupted on your PC
Though it does not cause any serious damages but it is advisable to repair this issue as it may hamper your ability to install updates on your PC.
Further Information and Manual Repair
If you experience the error 0x80070643 on your PC, you don’t have to panic. This error is rated as easy to resolve. All you have to do to fix this error is to uninstall and reinstall the .NET Framework.
Here is a step by step guide to repair the error 0x80070643:
- First close all the currently running programs on your PC
- Then go to the start menu and click on control panel. After you click on it you will see a Programs option here.
- Now click on Programs and then click ‘Programs and Features’
- Under the Programs and Features section you will see lots of programs. Double click on Microsoft .Net Framework 4 Client Profile.
- Now as you double click on it a dialog box will open in front of the screen with 2 options Repair .Net Framework 4 Client Profile to its original state and the other option would be Remove.Net Framework 4 Client profile from this computer. Click on the first option that’s says Repair.
- After clicking on the Repair tab, click ‘Next’ and then click ‘Finish’. This shows that the .NET Framework is repaired.
- Now to bring the changes into effect, restart your PC and reboot.
- After rebooting it, go to the start menu again and type Windows Update in the search box.
- Click ‘Windows update’ to check for and install updates.
Follow these steps to resolve the 0x80070643 error code issue immediately. Nonetheless, to avoid the error 0x80070643 from occurring again, it is suggested that you download the Windows Update tool.
This helps keep your system updated. By updating the latest vulnerability and performance improvements on your PC, you can ensure your PC works smoothly and is not exposed to such errors and threats.
How to Fix 0x80070643 (VIDEO)
For further information you may be interested in these similar issues: