Malware may install itself multiple times if you don't delete its core files. This may require tracking down dozend of files in different locations.
We recommend downloading Restoro to eradicate Malware for you (The entire process takes about 15 minutes)
Fixing Communication with service process failed, Tray cannot start Error in Windows 10
The Intel Driver and Support Assistant automatically identifies, finds and installs drivers in a computer and is pre-installed in newer Intel supported systems. If you are using one of those newer Intel supported systems but encountered an error that says, “Communication with service process failed, Tray cannot start” when you launch a program, read on as this post will guide you in fixing this problem.
This kind of issue in Intel supported system could be due to some third party application that’s meant to update drivers could be interfering. It is also possible that the Intel Driver and Support Assistant application is corrupted. Whatever the cause may be, here are some suggestions you have to check out to resolve the problem.
Option 1 – Try to uninstall all the third party driver update applications
One of the reasons why some users install third party driver update software is that it is kind of tiresome to update each one of the drivers manually. However, as tiresome as it might be, it is still better than using third party driver update application as these kinds of applications could mess up the drivers and the Intel Driver and Support Assistant is still much better. To fix the error, you have to uninstall the previously installed third-party driver update application in your computer.
- Tap the Win + R keys to open the Run dialog box
- Then type “appwiz.cpl” in the field and hit Enter to open the Programs and Features in Control Panel.
- From there, look for the third-party driver update application you are using, select it and then click on Uninstall to remove it.
- After that, restart your computer and try to install the latest version of the program again. It should work now. If not, proceed to the next available option below.
Option 2 – Try to disable the DSATray in Startup
Another thing about the “Communication with service process failed, Tray cannot start” error is that it keeps on popping up each time you boot your computer. And so to resolve this bug, you can just disable the DSATray from Startup. How? Refer to these steps:
- Tap the Ctrl + Alt + Del to pull up the Security options window.
- From there, select the option to open the Task Manager.
- Once you’re in the Task Manager, go to the Startup tab and look for “DSATray” and right click on it and then select the Disable option.
- Now restart your computer and you should be good to go.
Option 3 – Try to reinstall the Intel Driver and Support Assistant
If the Intel Driver and Support Assistant is corrupted, you need to uninstall it from your computer. All you have to do is go to Programs and Features like what you did in the first option to uninstall the program. Once you’ve uninstalled it, download the newer or latest version of the Intel Driver and Support Assistant from the official site of Intel and then install it.
And that’s about it, if you have other system-related issues that need some fixing on your Windows 10 computer aside from the “Communication with service process failed, Tray cannot start” error, there is a one-click solution known as Restoro you can try to fix them. This program is a useful tool that could repair corrupted registries and optimize your PC’s overall performance. Aside from that, it also cleans out your computer for any junk or corrupted files that help you eliminate any unwanted files from your system. This is basically a solution that’s within your grasp with just a click. It’s easy to use as it is user-friendly. For complete set of instructions in downloading and using it, refer to the steps below.
Perform a full system scan using Restoro. To do so, follow the instructions below.
- Turn on your computer. If it’s already on, you have to reboot
- After that, the BIOS screen will be displayed, but if Windows pops up instead, reboot your computer and try again. Once you’re on the BIOS screen, repeat pressing F8, by doing so the Advanced Option shows up.
- To navigate the Advanced Option use the arrow keys and select Safe Mode with Networking then hit
- Windows will now load the Safe Mode with Networking.
- Press and hold both R key and Windows key.
- If done correctly, the Windows Run Box will show up.
- Type in the URL address in the Run dialog box and then tap Enter or click OK.
- After that, it will download the program. Wait for the download to finish and then open the launcher to install the program.
- Once the installation process is completed, run Restoro to perform a full system scan.
- After the scan is completed click the “Fix, Clean & Optimize Now” button.