Malware may install itself multiple times if you don't delete its core files. This may require tracking down dozend of files in different locations.
We recommend downloading Restoro to eradicate Malware for you (The entire process takes about 15 minutes)
Troubleshoot Error Code 100
What is Error Code 100?
Whenever a Setup error contains error codes in the message, this indicates what the setup was operating on, let’s say copying files.
The text in the error message will determine whether that it is fatal or not. An error code 100 is a system error which is displayed as ‘ERROR_TOO_MANY_SEMAPHORES’ or as a value 0x64.
This error means that the system ‘cannot create another system semaphore.’ A semaphore is used in controlling access to parallel programming or a multi-user platform through multiple processes.
This error can prevent certain features of your Windows to perform properly, like trying to get a print, copying files, deleting files, or any other routine computer activities.
Download Available to Completely Repair Error Code 100
Recommended: Download the Automatic Repair Utility to correct this and other PC performance issues.
Certified safe, virus free download. Error Tools Editor’s Choice.
Error code 100 can affect a wide range of activities that you normally perform on your PC. This error can occur for a number of reasons, of which some of the common ones include:
- When the Microsoft SQL Server fails to start the service
- When the account used for starting AOS does not match the database in SQL Server
- When the AOS licenses have exceeded their limit
- When the SQL Server database is incorrectly case sensitive
Though these are the common causes for the error code 100, there can be other ways through which this error can occur. To find out the specific cause for error code 100, follow these steps:
- Go to Start and select All Programs. Go to Administrative Tools and click Even Viewer
- Click Application in Even Viewer
- Locate the error message in the right pane by scrolling down
- Click on the error message and see if the message applies to the error code.
Further Information and Manual Repair
In order to manually repair this error, you will have to work with your Network Administrator as they will have security privileges to take the steps. However, there are more than one ways to resolve this issue, for instance:
- Starting SQL Server Service
- A likely cause of an error code 100 can be that your SQL Server service is not started. To activate it, follow these steps:
- Got to Start and Click on All Programs, go to Administrative Tools and Click on Services
- Find SQL/MSSQLServer service
- Right Click on it and click Start to activate the service
- Network Resolve
If you are connected to a network, then you can work with your network administrator to fix error code 100. Follow these steps to resolve this error:
- Got to Start and then Run. Type dcomcnfg and press Enter
- Locate Default Security and click it
- Find Default Access Permissions and click Edit Default
- You should locate System and Interactive, listed in the Allow Access. If they’re not listing, you can add them by clicking Add
- Find the local computer in the list and click on Allow Access
- Click Ok on the following three steps
- Log off the computer and log in again.
For further information you may be interested in these similar issues: