Malware may install itself multiple times if you don't delete its core files. This may require tracking down dozend of files in different locations.
We recommend downloading Restoro to eradicate Malware for you (The entire process takes about 15 minutes)
Fix Error 126
What Is Error 126?
Error 126 is a very commonly occurring error that is often the result of damaged system files of Windows. They usually occur during the installation of some Windows program or application. When Error 126 is generated, it terminates the installation process almost instantly.
It is important to take corrective measures immediately to ensure that no such problems are encountered again in future.
Download Available to Completely Repair Error 126
Recommended: Download the Automatic Repair Utility to correct this and other PC performance issues.
Certified safe, virus free download. Error Tools Editor’s Choice.
There are a variety of conditions that may trigger Error 126. These conditions are listed below as follows.
- Corruption of the service-related DLL file
- Missing or damage service-related DLL file
- Corrupt, damaged or Misconfigured system files
- Improper hardware or application installations or uninstallations
- Existence of viruses, malware, adware, or spyware in the system
- Corrupt or incorrect registry entries in the system files
When any of the above listed conditions occur, the corrupt system files will go to improperly linked or missing information.
Eventually, the problems with the files will keep the applications or programs from responding in the usual manner. Whatever are the reasons for error generation, it is of utmost importance that the error is removed to ensure smooth functioning of the system.
Further Information and Manual Repair
There are many different ways this error can be rectified. However, the two most effective solutions are listed below as follows.
- This solution is for the advanced user. Turn on the system and log on to it as the Administrator. Now click on the Start button. Now click on All programs -> Accessories -> System Tools. Here you will come across the option for System Restore. Click on it. A new window will appear. Select ‘restore my computer to an earlier time’ point. Now clock on Next. A list of restore points will now appear in front of you. Choose the latest restore point you come across from this list and click on ‘Next’. In the next window that opens, click on ‘Next’ again. This is the confirmation window. Once the restoration finishes, restart your computer.
- This solution is for the novice user. Download an Error 126 repair utility program. Install it on your system. Now use it to scan your system for error. Find out if there is any option to fix/repair error. When you come across it, click on it as soon as the scan is complete. Restart your computer. Your system is now free of Error 126.