Fix Photoviewer.dll Error
Photoviewer.dll Error - What is it?
Photoviewer.dll is a shared library for SampleRes.dll and x3daudio1_1.dll in computers installed with Microsoft Windows 7, 8, Vista and XP including 32 bit and 64 bit operating systems. Photoviewer.dll is associated with 1728000 system files.
The Photoviewer.dll error occurs when you upgrade your Windows operating system to a new version like Windows 7 or 8 on which this shared library is used. Once you upgrade the Windows and you right click on JPG images, the Photoviewer.dll error pops up.
This error message is displayed as the following:
- Photoviewer.dll missing/not found
- Photovewer.dll entry point not found/application can’t initiate
Download Available to Completely Repair Photoviewer.dll Error
Recommended: Download the Automatic Repair Utility to correct this and other PC performance issues.
Certified safe, virus free download. Error Tools Editor’s Choice.
Photoviewer.dll error can pop up due to several reasons. These include:
- Modification of .dll files during Windows installation
- Infection of Trojan virus
- Photoviewer.dll missing /broken
- Photo Gallery was earlier your default image editor before you upgraded your system
It is advisable to repair this issue timely to avoid inconvenience and serious PC threats especially if the cause of this issue is viral infection or registry damage.
Further Information and Manual Repair
Here are some of the best ways to help you resolve Photoviewer.dll error on your system:
1. Rebuild the Windows Photo Gallery
If you were previously using Vista and then you upgraded your system to Windows 7, then try this:
- Go to the Start menu, click on the control panel and go to the folder options.
- Then select the view tab option. Here you’ll find the Advanced setting window, select show hidden files and folders tab.
- Now click Ok to continue. Navigate to the following folder( %user% is the name of the account with the problem) C:UsersusernameAppDataLocalMicrosoftWindows Photo Gallery.
- Then copy files to another location as a back up and delete them from the Windows Photo directory. Once the files have been deleted, try to start Windows Photo Gallery again. If this seems difficult, install Windows Photo Gallery application from the internet on your system.
2. Repair Broken Photoviewer.dll files and Remove Malware
Another way to fix photoviewer.dll error is to download Total System Care.
This is an advanced, user-friendly and multi functional PC fixer smoothly integrated with a registry cleaner and a powerful antivirus. By running it on your system you can resolve all Photoviewer.dll error causes in seconds.
Total System Care has an easy to use interface and a neat layout. It is safe, efficient and bug free. In addition to this, it is compatible with all Windows versions. This includes Windows 7, 8, Vista and XP.
The registry cleaning utility is deployed with an automated algorithm that scans your entire PC and detects Photoviewer.dll file errors in seconds.
It fixes damaged, mis-configured and broken Photoviewer.dll files, clears up disk space from unnecessary and obsolete files like the files from the uninstalled Windows programs which could be generating Photoviewer.dll error on your system.
It repairs the registry and modifies the registry keys to their correct configuration thus repairing the Photoviewer.dll error on your PC.
The powerful privacy error detector is integrated with all the properties and characteristics of an anti-virus. It scans for malware and viruses like Trojans and removes them from your system right away.
Besides these utilities, other features integrated in this repair tool include a system stability scanner and Active X and class error detector. It resolves Photoviewer.dll error while optimizing your computer’s speed and performance.
Click here to download Total System Care on your system to resolve Photoviewer.dll file error today!