Malware Blocks Anti-Malware Software From Installing
All malware is detrimental and the magnitude of the damage will vary greatly depending on the type of infection. Some malware variants modify internet browser settings by adding a proxy server or modify the PC’s DNS settings. When this happens, you’ll be unable to visit certain or all the sites, and therefore not able to download or install the required security software to clear out the computer malware.
If you’re reading this article, chances are, you’re stuck with a virus infection that is preventing you from downloading and/or installing Safebytes Anti-Malware program on your computer.
Refer to the instructions below to remove malware through alternate methods.
Method 1: Install Anti-Malware in Safe Mode with Networking
If the malware is set to load automatically when Microsoft Windows starts, entering safe mode may block the attempt. Since only the minimal applications and services start up in safe mode, there are rarely any reasons for conflicts to happen. You will need to do the following to remove malware in Safe mode.
1) Tap the F8 key continuously as soon as your computer boots, however, before the large Windows logo or black screen with white texts comes up. This would invoke the Advanced Boot Options menu.
2) Choose Safe Mode with Networking using arrow keys and press Enter.
3) When you are into this mode, you will have access to the internet once again. Now, utilize your web browser normally and download Safebytes Anti-Malware.
4) After installation, do a complete scan and allow the software to get rid of the threats it detects.
Method 2: Utilize An Alternate Internet Browser to Download Anti-Malware Software
Malicious program code may exploit vulnerabilities in a specific web browser and block access to all antivirus software sites. If you suspect that your Internet Explorer has been hijacked by a computer malware or otherwise compromised by cyber criminals, the most effective plan of action is to switch to an alternate web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari to download your chosen security program – Safebytes Anti-Malware.
Download SafeBytes Anti-Malware for Malware Removal
Download Available to Completely Remove Malware
Recommended: Download the Automatic Repair Utility to correct this and other PC performance issues.
Certified safe, virus free download. Error Tools Editor’s Choice.
Method 3: Install and Run Anti-Malware From a USB Drive
To effectively remove the malware, you might want to approach the problem of installing antivirus software program on the affected computer from a different angle.
Adopt these measures to employ a flash drive to fix your infected computer.
1) Use another malware-free PC to download Safebytes Anti-Malware.
2) Plug the thumb drive into the uninfected computer.
3) Double click on the executable file to open the installation wizard.
4) Choose the drive letter of the USB drive as the place when the wizard asks you exactly where you would like to install the anti-virus. Follow activation instructions.
5) Now, transfer the thumb drive to the infected computer.
6) Double-click the antivirus program EXE file on the USB flash drive.
7) Click on the “Scan Now” button to start the malware scan.
If no other method of downloading and installing the antivirus software works, then you’ve no other option than to hit the last resort: a full Windows reinstallation, the only approach known to have a 100% rate of success at virus removal.